IT Asset Management
13+ years of progressive IT experience from both public and private sectors. I currently manage IT assets for the State of Colorado.
I lead, recommend and develop processes based on industry best practices.
As a subject matter expert in Software and Hardware Asset Management I also bring practiced experience in data analysis, IT procurement, negotiating, vendor management, contracting and asset auditing.
- Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM)
- Certified Software Asset Manager (CSAM)
- Certified Hardware Asset Management Professional (CHAMP)
- ITIL v3 Foundations (ITIL)
- Six Sigma Lean Black Belt Professional (LBBP)
Putting big data, processing and analysis methods together allowing for better, faster and more informed decisions.
Excel - Pivot Tables, Formulas and VBA
Query Relational databases & SQL
An IT asset auditing lead when it comes to both internal and external audits. An expert for checking contractual compliance, policies and operations.
External audits –Contract compliance
Internal audits – Process and procedural compliance
Contracting & Legal
Proficient in reducing organizational risk through negotiating and contract writing which includes addendum's, RFx’s, memorandums and SOW’s.
Highly adaptable to any environment who embraces teamwork, but also enjoys working independently.
Knowing when it's time to lead
Flexible and approachable
Policy and Procedures
Capable of identifying issues and rectifying them through policy and procedural enhancements that correlate with the organizations culture.
Policy & Procedure creation
A proactive leader known for building effective and efficient initiatives that forge long-term mutually beneficial relationships.
Resolutions & Remedial action
Click a button below
Partners and Products
A partial list of partners I have worked with.
Infrastructure | Computing | Peripherals | Printing
Lenovo, HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, Xerox, Canon, Netapps, Blue Coat, Apple
FOSS | COTS | In-house Software
VMWare, Apple, Oracle, Symantec, Solarwinds, IBM, Redhat, Cherwell, McAffee
IaaS/HaaS | SaaS | PaaS
Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Box, Slack, Atlassian
Past Performance Reviews and Notable Excerpts
• “…Anthony has been a great addition to our team. His technical and personal skills are exceptional. It is a true pleasure to have Anthony on our team.” (2019 Performance Review, Jefferson County Public Schools.)
• “…Anthony is extremely pleasant and encouraging. He is patient and reliable. He is an excellent mediator and maintains a level of professionalism with both internal and external clients.” (2018 Value Awards Recipient, Jefferson County Public Schools.)
• “…Anthony is probably the most forthcoming person on the Business Tech Support team, when it comes to sharing his expertise. … Anthony is a star team player. Always ready step in and contribute/collaborate.” (2018 Performance Review, Jefferson County Public Schools.)
• “…Anthony manages all of the IT purchasing and vendor management for the Colorado Judicial Branch…(he) has completely reformed the IT Procurement Specialist position not only through his keen ability to provide an extremely high level of customer service, but also through his technical prowess to understand the purchasing needs at all levels of IT to include the infrastructure, desktop and personal devices, peripherals, application development, policy and standards, vendor management, and IT security. The technical aptitude that Anthony possesses has made him more successful in his position than previous employees as he (is) capable of providing our customers with quick responses and turnaround while also validating high-cost IT purchasing items.” (2015 Co-written by CIO & Sr. ITS Manager)
•“…works as the main point of contact with all vendors and follows through…Anthony provides excellent customer service to both internal and external users. Many customers have contacted us and expressed their thanks for Anthony’s superior customer service.” (2014 Performance Review, Colorado Judicial)
•“…Anthony is a rock and no matter how much pressure there is, he stays calm and level headed.…” (Senior Vice President, Global Human Resources of Liberty Media-Starz Entertainment Parent Company)
•“…He knows that as technology changes, so too must his knowledge change in order to keep up with all the latest methods... His ability to serve a wide range of users within both the Starz and Liberty Media communities places him in a position of demand because of his extensive knowledge of system architecture currently in place within the organization.” (Manager of Post Production and Presentation Services at Starz Entertainment)